For the Other Little Princess



No bridal party is complete without a flower girl in a precious little dress. With so many adorable options, I found this decision more difficult that choosing my own dress. Like most of my wedding planning, I started off with only a color and set out in search of the perfect little black dress. I found my flower girl dress online at Little Flowers, which allowed me to customize a dress that perfectly complemented my bridesmaid dresses.

wedding wedding dresses, black and red flower girl dress1

Photo by Michael Hawk Photography

Don’t forget that flower girl dresses, like all wedding attire, take a very long time to be delivered, so it is recommended that you order it at least 12 weeks in advance, or expect to pay an expensive rush fee! Luckily, I am an anti-procrastinator, so I ordered my dress on time and received it well before my wedding.

Dresses by Little Flowers

Dresses by Little Flowers

Are you procrastinating with your wedding planning or do you follow your timeline down to the second

 
Design by Blogger | Fashion Celebrity Online