Aya Montez - Silhoutte Photos

Who is Aya Montez? She's Playboy Philippines June 2009 Playmate. If you have bought the magazine before and you didn't like it, I'd say you better check this new issue to see the difference. The cover may not be a Pinay Celebrity, but I'd say that Aya Montez will fill in your hunger [sure you know what I mean].

Was able to chitchat to this sexy lady and according to her, the poses were actually the first there is since Playboy Philippines was born. I've seen it and it sure looks like it.

Basic info: stands 5'4", with a vital statistics of 31″-24″-33″, 21 years of age.

Just a teaser, here's Aya Montez Silhoutte photos I got from herself. Photo credits to Mike Natividad.

5 more Aya Montez photos inside ->









 
Design by Blogger | Fashion Celebrity Online