Playboy Philippines June Launch Party with PETA Photos

Yesternight, I had a great time attending the Playboy Philippines June Launch Party with PETA and of course, with the PETA girls at Zenses Neo-Shanghai Cuisine in A. Venue Makati. It was more of a press conference done by Playboy Philippines now on a monthly basis.

PETA advocates like Alicia Mayer and Jacq Yu were there to grace the event. I just found it a little ironic seeing Alicia Mayer (being an PETA advocate) wearing a leopard skin dress. Did anyone also notice this? Or was it just me? hehe. Well, looks like they're not really animal skin. Just doesn't compensate with the ocassion I must say.

Playboy's Playmates were all present. Ms. Aya Montez, June's Playmate was truly Au Naturel. As soon as I got home, I quickly checked Aya Montez's center pages. And whoa. I was surprised seeing that Playboy Philippines is slowly loosening their belts. Now we're actually seeing frontal shots [if you know what I mean - better check Playboy Philippines June edition guyz].

Overall, the event was successful. Nice work Jeman. Hope to attend more of these in the future. Oh before I forgot. The event also saved some animals by serving vegetable food [experimented eggplant if I'm not mistaken, hehe].

Check the rest of the Playboy Philippines June Launch Party with PETA photos inside and get a feel of the event itself ->


















 
Design by Blogger | Fashion Celebrity Online